The Professional Squash Association Foundation (PSAF) are supporting the Rackets Cubed Squash Tournament Fundraiser on Saturday May 13.
The fundraiser tournament and dinner, which takes place at Roehampton Club, will see 10 teams take part in a fun squash tournament, play against a professional player and then enjoy a charity dinner and auction.
The PSA has entered a team that includes former-pro legends and current players who will join in the competition for a good cause.
Reyna Pacheco will also be in attendance at the Rackets Cubed fundraiser. Pacheco grew up in San Diego, after she immigrated to the United States from Mexico at the age of four with her mother and brother. The 22-year-old is the only Urban Squash programme graduate to become a professional player and is currently ranked as World No.73.
Squash fans can donate to the Just Giving page here.
Some of the auction lots include:
• Double squash for two – playing Daryl Selby & Nick Matthew
• Squash lesson at Roehampton with Alison Waters
• VIP tickets for four to Silverstone BTCC with car pass, guided pit tour and lunch with manufacturer
• Plus many more…
Rackets Cubed runs integrated Squash, Tennis, Education (Maths) and Nutrition programmes for local disadvantaged inner-city school children.
Rackets Cubed aims to:
• Build relationships with local schools in areas of high disadvantage
• Work with sports clubs to best leverage existing infrastructure
• Provide integrated sports, education and nutrition
• Develop best practice, easily transferable programmes and mentoring
Anyone wishing to attend the Gala dinner can book their place by contacting Paul Lindsay by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are priced at £30 per person and full details can be found here.